Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Post!

今日はみんな! This is my first post on this blog! Hopefully from now on I'll be blogging exclusively in Japanese! I hope to learn a lot in this class, and hope to continue on to my second level Japanese class without any hitches. I would like to learn Japanese because I already visited Japan once before, and would love to return. Perhaps for study abroad? Another reason why I would like to study Japanese is because I like Japanese culture and music and hope to understand them both better this way. Well, またね for now!

3 comments:

  1. どんなにほんのおんがく(music)が すきですか?(like)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 宇多田ヒカルとm-floと倖田來未が好きです。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Castaneda-san! I also agree that Japanese culture and music are intriguing and definitely warrant further study. I also hope to quickly learn the language this year, perhaps we can work together to improve in our Japanese homework and classwork so both of us can study in Japan sometime. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete